Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Simon Says Stamp 'Some Bunny' Card Kit


OOH my March Card Kit from Simon says stamp has arrived!! Woo hoo!! and it if full of Easter/Spring goodness :-) 

These kits sold out very quickly but you can still order the individual items. I would always recommend subscribing for the kit to avoid disappointment + you get a $5 discount!!  ;-) 



I am a big fan of all things 'Nuvo' the products so pretty and in this kit there are 3 tubs of yummy shimmery mousse. I used the gorgeous Pink Peony one and the egg stencil for the background :-)



I coloured the cute little chick with copics and rounded her a little with an embossing tool. 


 I also made a little treat bag, of course I had to go shopping specifically to get some mini eggs to pop inside. The whole bag wouldn't fit, so I had to eat a few, well you do don't you, but then I forgot that I would need a couple of extras for the photo staging so I had to open the 2nd bag that I had bought!! The things we do for crafting eh ;-) 





Thanks for looking! :-) 
Challenges:
Crafty Cardmaker.  Add Some Texture
Make My Monday.  Birds (and thanks for choosing my card to be in the top 3 last week ;-)) XX
My Time To Craft.  Anything But A Card
Send A Smile 4 Kids   Easter/Spring
Die Cuttin Divas   Animals




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

9 comments:

Dora said...

awesome. Beautiful made.

Glenda Atkins said...

What a fabulous and so cute project, loving the 'cool chick' card using the shimmery mousse and egg stencil, wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Add some Texture' challenge. Happy Crafting!
Glenda - DT

Maikreations said...

Awesome gift and card set. Love how they both go together so well and it will definately make someone's day ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
Maike

Anonymous said...

Your sacrifice is duly noted. I don't know how many calories I've had to endure for the sake of my craft.

This is really cool! I love how the flowers form an egg shape behind your little chickie. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

inkedx2 said...

Very cute projects! Love the bright colors. So glad you joined us at MMM.

Robbie

Judy McKay said...

Love the colours of your card. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Georgiana said...

Cute Easter set! Thank you for joining our “Animal” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful.
Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

Nandini said...

Super cute projects. Love the colors you have used! Thanks for joining us at the Make My Monday challenge. All the best. Nandini, DT